Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall is Upon Us.....Finally!!!

Yes,I love Fall,if I could choose the season's then it would never leave. Like most of you Summer has kept me busy,way too busy. I feel like a hamster on a wheel going nowhere. I really don't remember there being so many chores when I was younger or maybe it just takes more out of me since I have gotten older. Anyway,I'm ready for things to slow down so I can get back to the things I love,like blogging. I hope you all are well and have enjoyed this Labor Day weekend. I am so far behind on my blog reading that I may never catch up but you all have been in my thoughts often. I miss this!~Dinah~

4 comments:

  1. Hey There!! Is good to see you back.

    Summer has been one big rush. Unfortunately My fall will be more of the same, only with colorful leaves.

    Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heck fire,,,glad to see you out on the porch again,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is my favorite season, too! I love the fall look of your blog...it feels so cozy and reminds me of all the fall holidays, like Thanksgiving (and my birthday! LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you'd be back! :)

    Good job on the new blog look. It really represents your feelings and puts me in the mood for the days to come.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. It doesn't even have to be about my post,just say hi or maybe you have something that you would like to rant about.If you do the floor is yours. Either way,I'm proud you stopped by and hurry back.