Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blogging for Dummies!!!




What time does the book store open?Hopefully, I will get the hang of this with a little help,or should I say with, a lot of help. Today was a busy one,running errands.Is it just me or does it seem like the hardest work comes on days off? I bought a new cell phone today,one with a qwerty board. I need to master the art of texting,and this is suppose to be much faster.It didn't bother me too much when the grandkids were laughing about how slow I was at doing it,but when the adults were sending 3 messages asking what happened to me...............while I'am still trying to answer the first message,I knew I better step up my game. I'am on a self improvement kick at the moment,I'am tired of my straight hair.Tomorrow I get a perm, and anyone who has ever had one knows,that's a roll of the dice. I'am sure everything will turn out ok,what the heck, if it doesn't I can always text for help.












4 comments:

  1. We really are living the same life, aren't we? Except for that whole perm thing. The LAST thing I need is for my hair to be any curlier.I'm slowly getting the hang of texting, but the kids all run circles around me.

    And I'm on a big ol' self improvement kick, too. Good for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA,Let's hear it for the home team!!!! You know I have alway's been envious of your hair. I added a playlist to my blog,shut it off if it drives you crazy.......just some different old tunes I like.Want to practice texting?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, baby. Text me with your best shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well im glad u have a different phone,we havent had time to test ur texting,lol lov u

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. It doesn't even have to be about my post,just say hi or maybe you have something that you would like to rant about.If you do the floor is yours. Either way,I'm proud you stopped by and hurry back.