Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hello!!!





Is everyone out there as busy as me? Seems like no one has time to blog anymore including me. That's the downfall of summer,too many chores.I just wanted to take a minute to say hello and I'm still here. If you drop by,leave me a comment and let me know how things are going and how you spend your summer days. I always wondered why they are known as "the lazy days of summer",it should be "the lazy days of winter". Soon(I hope)I will have time to stop and smell the roses.

2 comments:

  1. you will. Just try to get all your other things done in a shorter time period and they will get done and you will have so down-time

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, we decided to start buying bottle calves this year and so we spend a lot of time feeding and caring for those little boogers. Then there are the horses and the yard and work and... you know what? You are exactly right! What's up with this lazy days of summer nonsense!?

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. It doesn't even have to be about my post,just say hi or maybe you have something that you would like to rant about.If you do the floor is yours. Either way,I'm proud you stopped by and hurry back.