Sunday, May 3, 2009


SUNDAY,The day of rest.I have long since given up on trying to sleep late on Sundays,but I hope to make it till 7a.m. at least.No such luck!!!!The phone rings,"Is there any way you could cut my hair today?"........"Do you want breakfast?" I must have skipped school on the day we had our lesson on How To Say No!So,after I finished cutting hair and entertaining,I started doing my "To Do" list. Excuse me,I started after 3 more phone calls from people who think my number is the "Dear Abby" line. Anyway today I have served as a barber-which I am not, a beautician-which I am not, a groomer to 2 shihtzus-which I am not,but do in between visits to the real groomer. Prepared meals for my spoiled "furry kids", that will last for a week -10 days, I throw it in the freezer,saves time later.So,it's 13 hours later and I am on my last load of laundry and trying to share with you all. It's A GOOD THING it is raining or I would be mowing with the headlights on, Martha Stewart-I am not. I have also decided I don't need a DVR,the darn thing is full and I don't see a day of rest anytime soon.

2 comments:

  1. Dang, woman. You rest the way I do. You know what I did yesterday on my "day of rest"? Pumped out my FLOODED basement - which filled back up again right away. WTF??

    I hear rest is a good thing. What do you think? Should we try it sometime??

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like i missed out on all the fun!lol

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. It doesn't even have to be about my post,just say hi or maybe you have something that you would like to rant about.If you do the floor is yours. Either way,I'm proud you stopped by and hurry back.