Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy birthday!!!


June 16th is my niece's birthday and I hope it's the best for her. I haven't gotten to see her in a very long time. I was 11 years old when she was born and I doubt she has any idea how much I loved her. As a young girl I remember her taking up most of the space in my diary,hating the days I didn't get to see her. I'm not sure at that time she ever felt like a niece,more like a little sister or maybe even my own baby at times. Sure there were times as she got older I could have pinch her nose off but regardless of the miles that are between us,in my heart there will always be a bond between us time will not break. She is a grown woman now that has made many proud and I am no exception. I can still see that little curly haired girl with the pigtails no matter how many birthday's she has. Love you and miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I snuck a peek at that diary. I know you wrote about me. (and boy, oh boy, were you mad when you caught me!)

    I love you, love you, love you. And I miss you more than you know.

    xoxo
    julie

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. It doesn't even have to be about my post,just say hi or maybe you have something that you would like to rant about.If you do the floor is yours. Either way,I'm proud you stopped by and hurry back.