Thursday, October 8, 2009

Let's Go for a Ride!

I don't know if any of you have noticed but I have been kind of speechless for the last couple of weeks. Most of the time this is when I would normally go for a ride or shopping. Come along with me and this is what you might see. Some think I live in the sticks but for me,it's home.

The view from my front yard


This is what you see pulling out of my driveway


Ok,here we go

I love to see cotton growing

Moving right along

This was inside of a restaurant where we had breakfast







We almost got ran over trying to take this one

I just love these antebellum homes

5 comments:

  1. I love your town!!! Alabama is such a nice pretty state. The people are so humble and warm...I told my son to get you Driver License(did I spell that right?) there you have to learn to wave at passing cars!! I hope to get back there soon and visit family..
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics...living by the water like that would be so nice!! And those houses WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might live in the sticks - but it sure is beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. It doesn't even have to be about my post,just say hi or maybe you have something that you would like to rant about.If you do the floor is yours. Either way,I'm proud you stopped by and hurry back.