Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Thursday!

Friday I go back to the Doctor for more test,which will take all day since I have to travel so far. Their giving rain for Saturday and Sunday so I decided to get all my housework done Wednesday night and(early)Thursday morning to free up the rest of the day because I really needed to get the yard mowed. This will be the first time this year,so of course limbs had to be pick up and a few things moved in order to mow. Housework done(check)yard cleaned up(check)dogs fed(check)went and bought gas for lawnmower(check). Woo Hoo,everythings moving right along smoothly. Went out to the shop and started the lawnmower and backed it out,Now,I'm ready to get this over with so I can shower and rest a little while..........*%&#@.....(pause).........&%$@#...(pause)........&!*$%#!!!!!! That was me trying to engage the blade!!! Apparently I am no longer strong enough to do that! You could say I'm P.Oed at myself right now......I guess I'm over the hill,evidently I went around the bottom because for the life of me I don't remember being at the top. At least this little guy saw the humor in it!!!~Dinah~

8 comments:

  1. Hope your appointment goes well.

    Make the mower lever longer or have some one do it so you want need as much force to engage the blade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was ALWAYS so self-reliant. If something needed nailed, sawed, painted, I was there. Armed and dangerous. It is infuriating when I start to do something now that I always did before, and find myself unable to succeed. The lawn mower, and the generator, in Indiana started to stalk my fears. I knew if I ended up having no one to rely on but myself, I'd be as helpless as a newborn.

    It ain't fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is how bad I am: I an't even picture what you were trying to do. LOL

    Let's us know your good news after your appointiment. I'm praying that it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized I don't have your blog listed on my BLOGGERS BLOCK of favorite blogs. I'm on my way to fix that. bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've started posting my manuscript again, and I hope to continue until the entire book has been placed on my blog. This way, at least someone will get to read it.

    http://danamazing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still praying that your health is good and/or improving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must post again. I would like to know how you are. I check here daily.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Must be a lawnmower virus goin' around. Mine started...mowed for awhile...coughed...spit...backfired and died!!! Finally traced it down to some kinds dirtball in the gas turn off! I feared I was gonna have to give the stinkin' thing mouth to mouth to get the lawn mowed! Heeehehehe!!!

    Take care and have a fantastic weekend!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. It doesn't even have to be about my post,just say hi or maybe you have something that you would like to rant about.If you do the floor is yours. Either way,I'm proud you stopped by and hurry back.